December 03, 2020, 12:40:21 PM

Author Topic: Can't Get My Photo to Post...  (Read 4673 times)

Offline enigmatic

• Raghorn
    • View Profile
Can't Get My Photo to Post...
« on: December 30, 2012, 03:50:12 PM »
It has been editted and is well under 300KB...does it need to be in a format other than  .JPG?

Offline buglelk

• Administrator
  • Satelite Bull
    • View Profile
    • Elk101.com
Re: Can't Get My Photo to Post...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 09:32:08 AM »
enigmatic,

JPG's should work just fine. Did you follow the instructions in the link on posting photos? Here it is...please let me know if you're still having troubles and we'll make sure we get you helped out.

http://elk101.com/forums/index.php/topic,22.0.html
Corey Jacobsen
www.Elk101.com

Offline enigmatic

• Raghorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 11:32:35 AM »
I followed it...not sure what was going on with it.  Since you removed the security feature (enter the letters and what do elk have antlers or horns)...I was able to get it posted.  Not sure what happened, but it is working now.   Thanks!

Offline buglelk

• Administrator
  • Satelite Bull
    • View Profile
    • Elk101.com
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 01:42:00 PM »
Just FYI, we didn't remove the security feature, it only asks for it on your first 5 posts. After that it goes away. Glad it's working for you now!
Corey Jacobsen
www.Elk101.com

Offline mark390

• Spike
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 11:40:46 AM »
Posted a new topic with 2 photos. I can view it when I am logged in however when I am not logged in you cannot see pics and also it doesnt show as new as other topics do.

Offline Mountain Bowhunter

• Big Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 11:53:24 AM »
Posted a new topic with 2 photos. I can view it when I am logged in however when I am not logged in you cannot see pics and also it doesnt show as new as other topics do.

Yeah if your not logged in you can't see the photos.  What i did was when you log in, there is a box you can check to stay logged in.  It only shows new if there is a post you have not viewed on the thread. not sure if this helps?
Hoyt Spyder 34 Blackout--Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg--QAD Ultrarest HDX--Fuse Carbon Blade Hunter 11.5"--Carter Chocolate Lite--Gold Tip Pro Hunter--Mystery Ranch Metcalf and Load Sling Multicam--MSR Hubba-Big Agnes Yampa--Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe--Bark River Bushcrafter

Offline mark390

• Spike
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 11:59:39 AM »
Thanks,
What happens when someone new is viewing the site and is not logged in. Are the able to view the photos that users have posted.

Offline Mountain Bowhunter

• Big Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 12:13:18 PM »
Thanks,
What happens when someone new is viewing the site and is not logged in. Are the able to view the photos that users have posted.

I don't think so but I could be wrong.  At first the pictures didn't show up but once I logged in they did.
Hoyt Spyder 34 Blackout--Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg--QAD Ultrarest HDX--Fuse Carbon Blade Hunter 11.5"--Carter Chocolate Lite--Gold Tip Pro Hunter--Mystery Ranch Metcalf and Load Sling Multicam--MSR Hubba-Big Agnes Yampa--Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe--Bark River Bushcrafter

Recent Posts

Re: Finding hunting dudes to elk hunt by Mulehunter
[Today at 11:58:07 AM]

Re: Colorado OTC Units by mandrroofing
[Today at 10:25:54 AM]

Re: Finding hunting dudes to elk hunt by Bowhunter1
[Today at 10:18:19 AM]

Colorado OTC Units by Fatmallard
[Today at 09:34:22 AM]

Finding hunting dudes to elk hunt by Mulehunter
[December 02, 2020, 08:04:07 PM]