January 25, 2020, 08:28:31 AM

Author Topic: Free Gear Friday!  (Read 1914 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline wraith8

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2019, 12:30:46 PM »
1. 6 to 10 days (depends on if I get some time to scout ahead of season or not)
2. 25% (firsttimer, hoping for the best, but acknowledging my steep learning curve)
3. 40% (see above, but several more days would improve the odds)

Offline NateW

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2019, 12:31:43 PM »
1. 7 days! CO archery opener
2. 50% chance
3. 65%

I feel real confident in a close encounter, hoping a shot will present itself!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline pga38

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2019, 12:46:19 PM »
0
0
0
I didnt draw a tag. 😞

Offline Drobbins

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2019, 12:51:24 PM »
1. 15 Days
2. 65%
3. 72% More time in the hills = Better chance of killing something

Offline Hamatime87

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2019, 12:52:13 PM »
1. 25 days2. 75%3. I would say my odds would be about the same

Offline Adamwilkerson

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2019, 12:58:41 PM »
1. 11 days
2.  70%
3.  75%

Offline bstrumARFF

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2019, 01:01:05 PM »
1. 10 days
2. 65%
3. Probably a 15% increase.

Offline Latitude43

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2019, 01:09:48 PM »
12 hunt days plus travel
Sticking with our success rate at 33%
With 3 more days, maybe 40%

Offline Ryno

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2019, 01:13:50 PM »
10 day trip in Montana scheduled so far. More if necessary since I live here.
 80% success rate for that unit 90% using elk101 tube and calls 👍🏽
3days extra? Yes please. Any extra days increases odds.

Offline KT

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2019, 01:15:36 PM »
10-12 days
30%
40%


Offline kmondloch

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2019, 01:19:57 PM »
1) 10 days to hunt this year
2) 25%...could be higher if I had a new bugle tube and extra calls to use...
3) 33%

Offline Baileyjk

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2019, 01:27:53 PM »
1) 13 days
2) 75%
3) same

Offline Rdub

  • Raghorn
  • **
  • Posts: 126
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2019, 01:29:21 PM »
1. 5 days in GMU3 4th season rifle cow tag
2. 80%chance of success
3. 90% chance of success or 10% improvement
Never say couldve, shouldve or wouldve, live every moment

Randy

Offline Mattheinlein21

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2019, 01:32:05 PM »
 7 to 14 days
 15 %
 20 %

Offline rtkbowhunter

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Free Gear Friday!
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2019, 01:38:45 PM »
1. 14 days
2. 20%
3. 20%

 

Recent Posts

Re: RMEF Video on Wolves in Colorado by cohunter14
[Today at 07:34:37 AM]


Re: RMEF Video on Wolves in Colorado by WW
[January 24, 2020, 08:50:53 AM]


RMEF Video on Wolves in Colorado by cohunter14
[January 23, 2020, 09:04:00 AM]


Re: How Has The University of Elk Hunting Helped You? by Karl
[January 19, 2020, 08:09:31 PM]


Re: Jail-house workouts by steelheadboy
[January 19, 2020, 04:47:04 PM]