"UNIVERSITY OF ELK HUNTING" MEMBER'S HOME PAGE
Thank you for being a Member of the University of Elk Hunting!
In addition to providing full access to the University of Elk Hunting Online Course, your UEH Membership provides several additional Elk Hunting Features and Benefits. Instructions and Information for accessing all things related to the UEH can be found below. Please bookmark this page, and reference it for any needs you may have regarding your Membership.
Additional UEH Membership Information:
Are you looking for more information regarding your UEH Membership? Find what you're looking for below...
Logging In & Changing Your Password:
Logging in and Changing Your Account Password is simple. From any page on Elk101.com, you'll find 2 "navigational tabs" on the far right side of the navigation bar at the top of the page - "UEH Member's Page" and "UEH Member Login/Logout" (see image below). If you are already logged in, simply click the "UEH Member's Page" tab and you'll be brought right here to the Member's page. If you are not logged in, simply click the "UEH Member Login" tab, enter your email address and password in the pop-up box, and click "Login". Once you are logged in, you will be brought to this page.
If you have forgotten your password or need to reset it at any time, you'll find a link for doing that at the bottom of the Login pop-up screen (see below). Simply click on the "UEH Member Login" tab, and look for the link that says "Lost Your Password?". Click on that, and you'll be redirected to the Lost Password page, where you can enter your email address and then receive an email with a link for resetting your password.
If you have any troubles with logging in or resetting your password, please don't hesitate to send us an email by CLICKING HERE and using the General Inquiries Contact Form to request assistance.
The UEH Mobile App:
In addition to accessing the UEH Online Course on your computer, full access to the Online Course is also available via the UEH Mobile App!
To download the UEH Mobile App (Android and iOS), go to the Google Play or Apple Store, and search for Elk101. Download the UEH app, then open it and log in using the same email address and password you use to access the standard Online Course here on Elk101.com.
There are a few things to keep in mind regarding the UEH Mobile App:
1. You must have a cellular or wifi connection to log in to the App AND to download the videos within the App. In order to view the videos off-line (without a connection), you must first download them in the App while you have a connection. Some of the videos are large files, so you probably won't want to download all of them to your device. Select the videos you'd like to have access to when you're off-line, and just download those.
2. Logging in to the App requires your full email address (not just your username). Additionally, the App will not recognize an email address that is entered using the "auto-fill" feature on Samsung devices - be sure you type your email address in completely.
3. Once you are logged into the App, you will remain logged in for 30 days without having to re-enter your email address and password. Be sure you click the "Remember Me" box when you are logging in.
4. The App is not able to be downloaded onto some older mobile devices. If you have an Android device that uses Android 6 or newer, you should be fine. Many of the older iOS devices are compatible, as are all newer iOS devices.
5. If you are experiencing "no audio" with the App and using an iOS device (iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc.), be sure the "Ringer Mute" switch that is located on the side of your device (next to the volume control toggle) is switched to "off".
6. The UEH Mobile App is tied directly to your main UEH Membership. This means that the same username and password you use to log in here on a computer is used to log in to your Mobile App. It also means that as long as your Membership is active, you will have full access to the UEH Mobile App. If you need to Renew your Membership to ensure you don't lose access to the content within the Online Course and the Mobile App, see the "Renew Your Membership" section below.
If you are having any troubles downloading or accessing the UEH Mobile App, please watch the short Intro Video below to get started:
Access to the Private UEH Facebook Group:
A Private (Closed) Facebook Group (University of Elk Hunting Private Group) has been created to give an interactive and fun hangout location for Members. To access the Closed Group and interact with other hardcore elk hunters, click the link below and Request Access. Requests will be reviewed to ensure only UEH Members are allowed access, and as soon as permission is granted, you will have full access to the Closed Group. Here is the link to request access:
Through your Membership to the University of Elk Hunting, you have access to several discounts offered through our friends and partners. Some of the discounts you are able to take advantage of include:
10% off EXO Mountain Gear Packs 15% off Gear Purchases through the Elk101 Store 20% off HUNT Memberships through OnXMaps 10% off MTN OPS products $50 Gift Card when you sign up for a GoHunt INSIDER Membership ...and MORE!
A list of all UEH Member Discounts, and the associated Discount Codes, can be found on the UEH Conclusion page: https://www.elk101.com/members/university/conclusion/
Other Membership Information:
As a Member of the UEH Online Course, you will have opportunities to participate in exclusive Gear Giveaways and other awesome Promotions at different times throughout the year. To make sure you are aware of all of these opportunities, be sure you are following Elk101 on all of our Social Media platforms. You can subscribe or follow Elk101 on Social Media by clicking the images below: